bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 64,816.37
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 3,125.38
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 567.30
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.601744
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.388303
usd-coin
USDC (USDC) $ 0.999569
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 0.49041
binance-usd
BUSD (BUSD) $ 0.995728
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.122807
okb
OKB (OKB) $ 39.30
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 5.66
shiba-inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB) $ 0.000016
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.135687
uniswap
Uniswap (UNI) $ 7.18
wrapped-bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) $ 64,638.32
dai
Dai (DAI) $ 1.00
litecoin
Litecoin (LTC) $ 68.85
staked-ether
Lido Staked Ether (STETH) $ 3,118.73
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 168.13
avalanche-2
Avalanche (AVAX) $ 26.53
chainlink
Chainlink (LINK) $ 12.66
cosmos
Cosmos Hub (ATOM) $ 5.77
the-open-network
Toncoin (TON) $ 6.53
ethereum-classic
Ethereum Classic (ETC) $ 21.66
leo-token
LEO Token (LEO) $ 5.83
filecoin
Filecoin (FIL) $ 4.13
bitcoin-cash
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) $ 353.31
monero
Monero (XMR) $ 157.97
bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 64,816.37
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 3,125.38
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 567.30
usd-coin
USDC (USDC) $ 0.999569
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.601744
binance-usd
BUSD (BUSD) $ 0.995728
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.122807
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.388303
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 168.13
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 0.49041
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 5.66
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.135687

Bitcoin’s Hashrate Hits Historic 527 EH/s Lifetime Peak, Shattering Previous Records

Must Read

Latest information, analyzing the seven-day common of Bitcoin’s hashrate, reveals yet one more lifetime peak within the community’s efficiency. On Dec. 20, 2023, Bitcoin’s hashrate climbed to an unprecedented excessive. The seven-day easy transferring common (SMA) signifies that the hashrate hit 527 exahash per second (EH/s), surpassing the previous excessive of 507 EH/s recorded on Dec. 16.

Bitcoin Miners Reap File Rewards as Hashrate Skyrockets to 527 EH/s

On Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2023, Bitcoin’s whole hashrate soared to a brand new report, as reported by Luxor’s hashrateindex.com seven-day SMA. The hashrate at the moment stands at 527 EH/s, surpassing half a zettahash per second (ZH/s), which interprets to 527 quintillion hashes each second. Over the past 90 days, the common hashrate hovered round 462 EH/s, with the latest 2,016 blocks exhibiting a median of 496.8 EH/s.

Luxor’s information additionally reveals that the three-day SMA noticed the hashrate peak at 539 EH/s on Wednesday. With block instances at the moment ranging between 8 minutes and 47 seconds to 9 minutes and 31 seconds, the processing is quicker than the usual 10-minute common. This improve in hashrate is contributing to shorter block intervals and is prone to result in an increase in mining issue, with projections indicating a 3.11% to five.2% improve. The subsequent adjustment in Bitcoin’s issue is ready for Dec. 23, 2023.

At current, about 49 mining swimming pools are contributing to the BTC chain, with Foundry USA main over the previous three days. Overtaking Antpool, Foundry USA now boasts 164.24 EH/s, accounting for 31.76% of the overall hashrate. In the meantime, Antpool, beforehand the chief in hashrate, now holds 126.51 EH/s, or 24.46% of the overall. Mixed, these two swimming pools command over 56.22% of Bitcoin’s whole hashrate as of Dec. 20, 2023. This December, bitcoin miners have already surpassed earlier data in price earnings for the yr.

In November, bitcoin (BTC) transaction charges introduced in a report $142 million for miners, however December has already seen them gather a major $202 million. Furthermore, this month’s whole earnings from block subsidies and switch charges have reached $953 million. Excessive precedence transaction charges stay over $15, and there are at the moment over 300,000 unconfirmed transactions ready to be processed by miners. To clear the present mempool backlog, a complete of 359 blocks are required.

What do you concentrate on the Bitcoin community reaching a lifetime peak by way of hashrate? Tell us what you concentrate on this topic within the feedback part under.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles

Bitcoin miner Riot Platforms acquires rival Block Mining for $92.5m

Colorado-based Bitcoin mining firm Riot Platforms has acquired its Kentucky-based competitor Block Mining to extend its operational capability by...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This